Kamis, 10 September 2009

COUNTDOWN TO D-DAY

i can't wait for OCTOBER 31st, 2009. cause it's my birthday which is will truly happen in one month haha. don't know why i am sooo excited about my birthday this year maybe it's cause i have a boyfriend haha and my family at school, THE THOKS FAMILY (eva.fatter.eqi.rey.fila), and all of my friends like my best girl, gladys haha! well i already have a plan with the thoks, and of course with my boyfriend but i don't have with the others yet hehe. and of course i'm starting to save for sooo many things that force me to spend my money but it's all for happiness right? haha can't wait :D and of course about fashion i won't forget about that. NEVER! haha. i want to make like something something and i will show you what it is just wait till you see them haha.


xoxo

1 komentar: